CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 07, 2004

i dont think ive said this before, actually i think most of the time i say things against her. but all i have to say now is, i love my mom. so so so much. -stretches arms wideeee- so much more than that. and she loves me even more than that. the things she does for me. treats me like a princess, makes sure i know what im doing, hides my shoes for me so that my bro doesnt see my new shoes, wakes up every morning just to make breakfast for me and then watch me go into the lift, makes sure i come home to a clean room everyday even though most of the time when i leave my house.. my room looks like a storm just swept through it, asks me hows my friends... everything else. and yes i love her still even though she steals my clothes sometimes!!!

getting a little emo now.

i love my sister too!!!! dont know what i'll be without her. its a little funny how i can talk to lena (who's 35) so well.. and yet sometimes i cant really talk to my sister. i guess its the whole sibling thing. you cant exactly be 100% open to your sibling right? and i used to smoke with lena also lah! and she dishes out great advices too. both lena and my sis. i really hope lena will be my relative soon!!! yea yea ya? my sister was the one that spoilt me big time when i was younger.. i guess cos she was flying and all. i only used colorpencils if they're from the gap. clothes only from dkny, the gap, or guess. i guess things have changed and ive learnt alot since all the attention given to me from e family went to the girls. but well.. im living fine without those materialistic stuff. color pencils, gap or not gap... also used to color only what. no difference. clothes, branded or not branded, also see the fit and how one carries it off what..

nuff said. not gonna say that i love my dad, eldest bro, or my bro in law.. off lah! off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home